follow this simple tutorial to make a cute coupon book using Memory Mixer.
1. Open a new album from scratch. Create the cover of the coupon book as the first page. Then add a new blank page.
2. Create the first coupon. Make it as simple or fancy as you would like.
3. To easily duplicate the coupon for other pages, open the 'Arrange' menu from the toolbar and select 'Select All'
4. Open the 'Edit' menu and select 'Copy'. Then open a new blank page.
5. On the new blank page, select 'Paste in Place' from the edit menu. The entire coupon will be quickly duplicated on a new page. Now simply change the text. Repeat steps to create as many coupons as you would like to fill the book.
6. When all of your pages are done click 'Print'. When the print window opens select 'Advanced'
7. First we will select the size the coupons will print. Select '3x5' from the size dropdown menu.
Second, check the 'Crop Image to Fit Area' box. Finally select '4' from the 'Number of Pages per Page' option. Click OK to print.
8. Trim the individual coupons and cover, punch with hole punch, and bind together with fabric or ribbon.
9. Give to someone special! Enjoy!