give your meals a 'little things' touch
with these cute napkin rings.
super easy and quick using memorymixer.
make some yourself:
(tutorial makes three napkin rings)
1. open a blank landscape page. add three long photo boxes across the top.
2. fill the photoboxes with background paper. do this by opening the background paper you'd like to use, then click 'add as an additional background'. the background will appear on the page, simply drag and drop to fill the photo box.
3. add three circles below the photo boxes using the 'add shape' tool from the 'shapes' toolbar.
4. add embellishments to the circles, and print it on out!
5. cut out the patterned strips and circles. wrap one strip around napkin and adhere. attach circle to the top. enjoy your lovely place setting!