Oct 14, 2010

capture your song

earlier this week, i captured this pic of my hubby...


today i put together this page using memorymixer:



then, i decided to make the page extra special:
i bribed my husband with chocolate to bring his guitar to my computer.
i clicked the 'music & narration' tab.
i clicked 'add narration'
i cued my husband to stat playing my favorite song.
easy as that!!

now every time i open the page, the song will play!!
i can burn it to a cd or dvd, or watch it on my computer.
i can't tell you how much i love knowing i will always have this little thing recorded.


now it is your turn:
go record your little girl singing her favorite song,
your grandma playing the piano,
or you singing to your baby.

YOU WILL LOVE IT!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I'm going to try it.

    Your page is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete