Dec 10, 2010
is your tree trimmed? want to add an extra special touch to your holiday decorations?
try creating these fun and festive ornaments using memorymixer.
1. open a new album and create three landscape pages using a background only.
2. create a blank fourth page, add a round photobox and insert a photo. print all four pages in the album.
3. fold each of the background papers accordion style.
4. adhere pages together to create one large accordion folded page.
5. adhere the two ends together to create a circle shape.
6. cut out the round photo and secure in the middle of the folded circle.
7. punch a hole through the top of the ornament, string with thread, and hang from your tree.