Mar 10, 2011

take time for inspiration - interactive first word album




oh my,
i am so excited to share this project with you!
i created this little album for my daughter to help her learn to read,
and she loves it. (so do i!)
want one?
here is what you do:


create your album using a digital kit full of simple images that are appealing to your child.
this my favorite, and the kit i used. create simple pages using a single image and word.

add audio to the page, using this tutorial. for my album, i had my child record the letters and word in her own voice. continue creating your pages until complete. now enjoy watching your album digitally with your child. enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. What a GREAT idea, Amy! Oh...oh...oh...wouldn't this be a wonderful first book Grandma and/or Grandpa record for their Grandchild for Easter? =}

    ReplyDelete