Mar 29, 2010

motivation monday : spring celebrations

memory mixer little things project motivation monday Easter decoration bird photography
happy monday!
hope everybody had a great weekend.
i have such a fun week ahead...spring break, a baby shower, and of course easter!
so much celebrating!
and that is what the little things is all about this week:
spring celebrations!

i've started decorating my little house for easter.
my favorite little decoration?
a sweet little blue bird next to my sink.
always makes me smile.

looking for your little thing today?
how about your favorite spring/easter decoration?


come back all week for spring celebration inspiration!

1 comment:

  1. I love all /any Spring decor!! Buttercups are blooming(one of my faves)birds are singing. They are all welcoming the new life of Spring!! I LOVE SPRING!!!

    ReplyDelete